How do you add the stock when receiving new deliveries? Add new amount to old stock and save? This is much too slow!
The .commercers Receiving Extension for Magento CE not only makes receiving much faster it also adds every received product to the receiving history so you can always see when a product has been received.
Do you use barcodes and a scanner in your warehouse? Then it is even more comfortable:
- Add order / shipping number once
- Add amount of received item
- Scan barcode
- That's it! Go on with the next item.
The whole process is stored in the history.
Magento Receiving products by scanning barcodes
Magento receiving bookings are cumbersome and require various steps. Our extension eases the process by the following functionalities:
- Just scan articles by any product attribute your system supports (e.g. EAN /GTIN), add quantity and you are done
- All receiving bookings are logged in a special table including user, date / time, article, quantity and delivery note reference (optional). The receiving log can be filtered by prescribed parameters and exported by Magento standard functionalities
- The log eases the matching of the delivery note and the actual receiving bookings within magento
- You can define for which articles a barcode shall be printed directly when receiving it and define which attribute shall be used for print
Additional functionalities are:
- Automatic status change to on stock in case article was out of stock
- Error message if article cannot be identified
- Individual message if article had negative stock prior receiving booking (e.g. for articles reserved)
- You are able to print out a defined attribute (e.g. EAN) when receiving articles.
See our documentation (below the "Add to Cart" button) for all details.
NEW in version 0.4.8: Using .commercers Receiving Extension for Magento CE you are now also able to enter stock changes vice versa which means that you can derecognise stock per item in case of broken or out-of-order items - incl. transparent history!Learn More